I will first invite you to have a 30-minute exploratory chat that will enable you to
- get crystal-clear about your current career challenges,
- be given some food for thought and possibly even tips that you can use immediately, and
- have a chance to get to know me and explore how I might support you more.
It is very important that you feel comfortable with me. We will address any questions you have.
If you decide to go ahead and we start a coaching journey together, our time together will combine:
- a tailored programme focused on the issues which challenge you
- personalised objectives with measurable targets so we can track your progress
- a kick-off “intensive” session to make sure I fully understand your issues and your hopes
- regular private sessions to explore and try out solutions
- role play to rehearse you ahead of challenging work situations
- customised tutorials to address the skills you want to develop
- ad hoc “Help Me I’m Stuck” email access
- reflection forms to help you embed your learning and take proactive action
- preparation forms to make our time together highly effective
- inter-session assignments to support you in moving forward
- certain programmes contain a CV critique which is otherwise available as extra
All client information is confidential and I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. I will only breach confidentiality without your consent in exceptional circumstances such as you representing a danger to yourself or others. In this unlikely event, I will only release essential information pertinent to the immediate situation.
Because each programme is customised, content, length and pricing are uniquely determined based on your individual needs and aspirations.
To book your exploratory chat, just write to me here!